Get the know-how you need with SCORE workshops
Six workshops are collectively designated as the “Certification Series ” and provide basic information for early stage entrepreneurs.
Workshops are conducted during work hours, after hours and on weekends. Several of the workshops are provided in Spanish.
We also conduct Free Mini Workshops in public libraries and/or chambers of commerce primarily in the North and Northwest suburbs. These mini workshops usually begin at 7 p.m. and last about 1.5 hours.
Certificate Workshop Program (offered monthly in Chicago)
Spring Special! Take all six workshops for $200.00 (regular price is $240.00)
- How to Really Start Your Business (5-9-14)
- Plan for Business Success (4-7-14) (5-14-14)
- Financials – Accounting tools for Money Management (4-8-14) (5-19-14)
- Financing Options for Your Business (4-9-14) (5-22-14)
- Marketing – The Engine That Powers Your Business (4-24-14) (5-27-14)
- Social Media for Business (4-25-14) (5-30-14)
Managing Your Business Curriculum
Strategy and Marketing Curriculum
Financial and Accounting Curriculum
Social Media and Technology Curriculum
Arlington Heights Public Library
Barrington Public Library.
- LinkedIn Networking & Marketing For Small Business (4-23-14) – This event will be held at the Barrington Village Hall.
- Videomarketing for Business (5-14-14) – This event will be held at the Barrington Village Hall.
Evanston Public Library
- Entrepreneur Law (5-5-14)
- Mastering Cash Management: Key to Survival and Success (5-12-14)
- Business Plan: A Roadmap to you, Necessary for Loans (6-9-14)
Highland Park Public Library
Schaumburg Township District Library
Skokie Public Library
- Business Plan Basics (5-6-14)
Warren-Newport Public Library
- Social Media Marketing (6-25-14)
Wilmette Public Library
Spanish Language Workshops